OpenText solutions enable the most complex digital transformation programs. With the world’s most complete and integrated information management platform, it enables its customers to organize, integrate and protect data and content as it flows through business processes inside and outside the organization. OpenText solutions help leading organizations grow faster, more efficient, embrace creativity and thrive in a world of accelerating change.
OpenText is a global leader in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for optimizing and automating the management of various types of documents within a company. The facts prove its position: 90% of Fortune 100 companies are OpenText customers, 40 of the 50 largest supply chains run OpenText, 120K customers in 110+ countries, $9 Trillion in annual commerce on OpenText network, 1 Million+ connected Trading Partners. OpenText is the absolute undisputed number one player in the international market for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions.
CONTMAN Professional Services focuses on providing OpenText projects based on the OpenText ECM platform, in particular the OpenText Content Suite.
OpenText Content Suite oversees the lifecycle management of information across the enterprise from capture through archiving and disposition. With agile information governance to address the latest data governance and data privacy best practices, Content Suite reduces risk and empowers organizations to focus on using information to drive strategic growth and productivity.
OpenText Content Suite features:
- secure document management – offers secure, audited, enterprise-wide control over any type of content, from contracts and engineering drawings to system reports, emails, images and much more;
- Smart View responsive user interface – provides the ability to tailor intuitive, role-based views for the needs of business users. Offers easy integration to other applications through an extensive REST API and more than 50 pre-built widgets;
- mobile access to content – brings the familiar styling and experience of the Smart View to mobile through OpenText Content Server Mobile. Offers secure access to Content Suite and Extended ECM content to view, edit, publish, download, process workflows, share links with colleagues and more. iOS and Android apps;
- content in context – simplifies deployment and frees up valuable IT resources;
- intelligent enterprise capture – scans and indexes services to convert paper into actionable and manageable electronic formats. Fully automates the digitization of any incoming content, from paper to chatbots;
- easy access and collaboration – integrates tools, such as blogs, wikis, activity feeds, discussions, forums and comments, to enable effective teamwork. Ensures documents remain secure in Content Suite while users create, co-author and edit content through direct integration to Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Office desktop;
- work effectively in the cloud – adds secure, easy, cloud-native sharing and collaboration capabilities;
- manage the content lifecycle – ensures information governance of both digital and physical content to adhere to retention, disposition or destruction guidelines;
- content archiving – protects critical historical information within a secure, centralized archive.
Learn more about OpenText ECM…
Learn more about OpenText Content Suite…