Information about administrator
Administrator of your personal data is CONTMAN Sp. z o.o. ul. Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-871 Poznań, KRS 0000072169, NIP: 7822187407 REGON: 639845346 (hereinafter referred to as “CONTMAN”) – in accordance with art. 4 section 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Personal data processing – general information
- IP of device;
- Location data;
- Internet identification;
- General cookies-derived information.
- CONTMAN with due diligence selects and applies proper technical and organizational means to protect processed personal data. CONTMAN also protects personal data from access by unauthorized persons and from processing in violation of applicable regulations. Only personnel authorized by CONTMAN has access to databases.
- Browsing this website does not require upfront registration or giving out personal information other than IP address.
- In case of job applications regarding job postings on our website at www.contman.pl/en/kariera/ it’s required to grant additional consent for personal data processing.
- In case of inquiry for receiving marketing information, it’s required to grant additional consent for personal data processing.
Objectives and basis for personal data processing by the administrator
- Personal data can be processed by CONTMAN for the following objectives:
- Analytical and statistical, i.e. activity and traffic analysis in order for optimizing marketing actions prior to entering into service agreement with CONTMAN (based on article 6 section 1 letter b GDPR);
- Designing marketing and sales solutions, including those aimed at emailing marketing information about CONTMAN offer customized to each client (based on article 6 section 1 letter f GDPR);
- Processing job candidacies applied via website www.contman.pl/en/kariera/ (based on article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR).
- Data can be processed for technical reasons – such as in case of generating back up copy of the website or protection against breach or attack.
Duration of personal data processing
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent, or during the possible redress. Personal data, which processing base is the fact of it being necessary for proper contract execution, will be stored until redress reaches statute of limitations of this contract. Personal data processed in order to fulfill legal obligations of the Administrator will be stored until the basis of this processing is no longer valid.
- Personal data collected by CONTMAN in congruence with the Policy can be used anonymously to create publicly available statistical materials regarding performance of this Service. In accordance with the law such data is not Personal Data as it doesn’t allow for identifying you or any other users.
- In case of the personal data, which processing is legitimate Administrators business, data will be stored until such basis exists, especially until statute of limitations of potential claims against the Administrator or the User is applies.
- In regard with maintaining the website and marketing communication, personal data can be revealed to outside parties, including especially suppliers responsible for IT systems servicing or marketing services and cloud (among others: Google Ireland Limited, Google Commerce Limited, Mailchimp, internet service provider).
- The website contman.pl does not collect any information automatically, except for those in the cookie files or connected to Google Analytics cookie files.
- The role of cookies in our service is very important. Cookie files are files containing IT data, which are saved on a device you’re using and are readable by our service the next time you visit our website. Thanks to this data we’re able to constantly improve and adapt our website to your needs, as well as help you use it.
- Cookie files do not make any permanent changes in configuration of the device you use for browsing our website. Information in cookies are used only for creating statistics of our website’s functioning. We stipulate the right to make cookies available to third parties, but only when the law allows it. Our service uses several types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these identify a user on our website;
- Statistical – for statistical purposes;
- Functional – providing additional functions of our website;
- Remember that you can always decide to disallow cookies. Not only for our website, but for any website you visit, no matter which browser you use. Information how to do it can be. By staying on a website and not disallowing cookies, you agree to them being saved.
- All questions regarding cookies can be found in the “Help” section of your browser.
- For statistical purposes contman.pl uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses their own cookies for analyzing users’ actions and behaviors. These files are used to store information such as from which site did user find this site. They allow us to improve contman.pl. The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google LLC. Actions connected with using Google Analytics are based on legitimate interest of the Administrator, that is creating and using statistics which allows to improve Administrator’s services and optimization of the contman.pl website. While using Google Analytics Administrator doesn’t process any User data allowing for direct identification. The Administrator recommends learning the details of using Google Analytics, the possibility of deactivating the tracking code and possibly getting additional information at the tool’s supplier at link….
- You have the right to access the content of your data, getting a copy, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, right to transfer data, right to object processing your data, right to withdraw consent at any moment with no impact of being in line with processing right (if the processing is based on consent), which was done based on consent before it was withdrawn.
CONTMAN Sp. z o.o.
Królowej Jadwigi 43
This policy is constantly verified and if necessary, updated.